Friday, May 16, 2008
New to blogging
This is my first time as a blogger, if I'd even consider myself one. I'm not sure how this will go or if I'll have time, but I am willing to try. Many of my friends blog and have requested that I participate. Only thing is, I feel like neither Justin or I have much to say. Most blogs I see are for people who have children. We are far from that. I guess this blog will be about our lives before little ones. Maybe one day I'll have a new post about being pregnant. :) For now I guess it will just be about our pets and ourselves. Happy reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi Jenna, Welcome to blogging! I love this because it is a way to keep in touch with what you kids are all doing. AND PICS!!! Love ya,
Hey Jenna! can't wait to see some pics and hear what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment